Engineer for our growing team
Fluent Solutions is looking for a keen, practical, Intermediate / Senior Engineer experienced in Three-Waters and Infrastructure engineering design to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, personable, and technically-minded to work with our friendly team and to help with our ever-increasing workload.
- 5-10 years technical experience in three-waters and infrastructure engineering (or similar), Intermediate / Senior Engineer level
- Project management and contract administration experience
- Ability to think innovatively toward solutions for complex projects
- Good communication skills and comfortable working in a team environment
- An interest in growing and excelling in the engineering field
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and / or water / wastewater / stormwater modelling would be an advantage
Fluent Solutions is a Dunedin and Queenstown based Engineering Consultancy with a strong reputation and track record in providing Civil and Environmental engineering services to many public and private sector clients regionally and throughout New Zealand. We are a group of experienced engineers dedicated to career development and ongoing training for our staff. The successful applicant will learn from our experience, and preferably reside in Dunedin, but the option of working from Queenstown is also possible.
If you are a motivated, eager, and qualified engineer with good experience, we would be very interested in talking to you.
Please send your expression of interest cover letter and CV to Tina Moody.
Email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
or post your application to
Fluent Infrastructure Solutions Ltd
PO Box 5240
Closing date for applications: 29 September 2017