Glendhu Bay Wastewater Treatment
Wastewater Treatment Plant and Land Dispersal Design
Glendhu Bay is home to a large Holiday Park which has a great influx of visitors during the summer months. To meet this high peaking seasonal demand, careful consideration of the design and operation of a new wastewater treatment plant needed to be made.
Given Fluent Solution’s considerable experience in this area we were employed to investigate and develop a wastewater treatment solution to meet the challenging issues imposed by this site for both the current and future demands.
Specific services included:
- Investigations and determination of the range of wastewater flows
- Evaluation of suitable treatment technologies
- Formation of Design/Build tender documentation
- Tendering and Contract award
- Contract administration and construction observation
- As-built drawings and O&M Manuals
- Performance Verification Testing
As wastewater treatment requires a significant biological process step, designing a system able to cope with very high and very low biological loadings creates a significant challenge. Careful selection and design of the process has resulted in a very efficient and robust scheme.
- Glendhu Bay Wastewater Treatment
- Green Island Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Larnach Castle Wastewater Scheme
- Lorneville Industrial Development
- Nugget Point On-Site Wastewater
- Palmerston Wastewater Irrigation
- Project Shotover Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Waikouaiti Water Treatment Sludge
- Water of the Leith Services Renewals